Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My first Porsche 911 Turbo Breakdown in 20 years..

Pleased it's all done and back with you . I must admit I do share other people's view and agree your car is Monster.

Bikeracer1098 said:
Boba fett said:
T8 said:
Glad it's back.

See you both at Leeds Castle next week. :thumbs:

Indeed really looking forward to it, any predictions on weather at this stage ?

:thumb:

Looking good at the moment.

Are you guys going on the Saturday or Sunday?

Working on both days but currently trying to get the Sunday off so I can pop along.

20 of us from 911uk and another crowd from Kent region PCGB are both there on the Sunday.

=> http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=125456&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

NB: If you're not aware it costs nearly £25 per person to get in (12 month ticket) and you'll be in a very busy public car park.

Glad to hear that it was not a catastrophic failure but 'merely" 2 k worth , and must be the indies cost surely !

I was thinking the same about Bobas motor a few days ago when I read a 'newbie" commenting on another ' Turbo" thread ...he said that the aero looks w**k on a 997 Turbo .......BFs car is primary example of why the 'newbie" has a lot to learn about these cars .....

Or he needs his eyes tested and his taste in 997 S developed .....

We all know BF is quite shy and doesn't post a pic of his car often 😎😎😏😏😏😏😏
But it's a joy to look at it ........

Even the blacked out turbo 2s look great & have me looking for a spare set to get painted ......!
Glad to hear she is back on the road BF ....

I know you don't want to but put up a pic or two post detail ......

😎

Look at the ******* state of it. It's stunning, the aero kit changes the car from a great car to an amazing car in my book. And my book is seldom incorrect.

Bikeracer1098 said:
Boba fett said:
T8 said:
Glad it's back.

See you both at Leeds Castle next week. :thumbs:

Indeed really looking forward to it, any predictions on weather at this stage ?

:thumb:

Looking good at the moment.

Are you guys going on the Saturday or Sunday?

Working on both days but currently trying to get the Sunday off so I can pop along.

Hi mate, yes Sunday for me and I think most, bring the dog mate :thumb:

911TEL said:
Glad to hear that it was not a catastrophic failure but 'merely" 2 k worth , and must be the indies cost surely !

I was thinking the same about Bobas motor a few days ago when I read a 'newbie" commenting on another ' Turbo" thread ...he said that the aero looks w**k on a 997 Turbo .......BFs car is primary example of why the 'newbie" has a lot to learn about these cars .....

Or he needs his eyes tested and his taste in 997 S developed .....

We all know BF is quite shy and doesn't post a pic of his car often 😎😎😏😏😏😏😏
But it's a joy to look at it ........

Even the blacked out turbo 2s look great & have me looking for a spare set to get painted ......!
Glad to hear she is back on the road BF ....

I know you don't want to but put up a pic or two post detail ......

😎

Yeah sorry not really one for posting pictures me :grin:

Anyway its pains me to put this up, so all shiny now as requested :thumb:

Boba fett said:
A 911 turbo in my eyes, is supposed to be black, it's, well, it's colour, just like a Ferrari is meant to be red.

Funny that.

I have this image in my head of a 930 in guards red being the "iconic" turbo.

Perhaps I'm really showing my age :dont know:

Each to their own s'pose.

Atlas Andrew said:
Boba fett said:
A 911 turbo in my eyes, is supposed to be black, it's, well, it's colour, just like a Ferrari is meant to be red.

Funny that.

I have this image in my head of a 930 in guards red being the "iconic" turbo.

Perhaps I'm really showing my age :dont know:

Each to their own s'pose.

Did you ever see Condor man ? or the black 930 Turbo from the early Gillete adverts, or Bad boys - with your post I think not :thumb:

Great to learn that the black beauty is back on the road. 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back