Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2019 TVR Griffith

Would you buy a new TVR Griffin ?

• Yes, potentially huge performance and value-for-money at £90K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, too many raw edges and unknowns at this point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the raw brutal britishness of TVRs , but until theres evidence they are better build and more reliable than the old ones I am out at 90k there are far to many other options at around 100% with known pedigree and future priceing

Not worth the dough :nooo:

GRIFFITH! not Griffin.

Yes- i like it. I can't afford it but i like it; I'm also really glad to see the marque ressurrected.
-Looks;-Not as bonkers looking as I hoped; maybe that's progress; or just an attempt to widen the market appeal. it'll certainly turn heads in Sainburys car park. hopefully will sound the doggies b*ll*cks too.
-Price;- people are probably stuck in a financial time warp based around the last list prices of around £50k (but that was in 2006) With current Sagaris prices now in the £60k range and rising steadily. Clearly the landscape has changed since 2006. Maybe they are going upmarket. Maybe it wont smell like a canoe inside.
I expect that whenever you get in for a drive- there will be that frisson of excitement, not normally felt with other marques.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back