Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New C4 GTS

Palmball said:
See my comments regarding the ride on your post but on the subject of ride height, this has actually proved to not be too much of a problem in the end (something I think you've also alluded to).

You are probably way ahead on this Palmball, but the OPC had set my tyres up way harder than the recommended pressures for the Comfort setting. The rears were +9 PSI over the recommended fill setting and the fronts +6. Worth checking as mine is more comfortable with the pressures set correctly.

weejimmy said:
Palmball said:
See my comments regarding the ride on your post but on the subject of ride height, this has actually proved to not be too much of a problem in the end (something I think you've also alluded to).

You are probably way ahead on this Palmball, but the OPC had set my tyres up way harder than the recommended pressures for the Comfort setting. The rears were +9 PSI over the recommended fill setting and the fronts +6. Worth checking as mine is more comfortable with the pressures set correctly.
So you've found a noticeable difference with the tyre pressure set to comfort? Mine are at the 'normal' setting and I wondered what difference the comfort setting would make.

Now that is stunning!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

wow that's nice

Don't you live in/near Derby mate ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back