Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman 981/981s in a manual

johnsnow

Ive been looking for one of these for around 6 weeks, on AT theres been the same 4 models missing some key extra imo (PSE/Upgraded sound) probably why they aint moving and a ton of GT4 cash-ins all out of my range.

Did they really sell so few in a manual or are people just in love with them and holding onto them? Suggestions on where to look outside ebay/AT/PH?

I think it's because PDK is just so good :dont know:

Yep I was not sure about PDK at first but no I'm used to it :roll: it is awesome. I drive it in manual mode as soon as its up to temp.

I think a lot of owners are not bothering to 'upgrade" :hand: to the 718. There is a good spec boxster manual GTS just come onto the market but they are holding values well even for private sales.

No PSE isn't a showstopper as it can always be retro fitted, unlike many other options.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back