Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk discount at Top Gear exhaust, Bridport for GROUP BUY

I realise I've missed the promo but I may need to get a set for my 3.4 996 soon but the website is showing out of stock

Cybot7 said:
I realise I've missed the promo but I may need to get a set for my 3.4 996 soon but the website is showing out of stock

The group buy may have dipleted their stock a bit , send Alex a PM he will confirm expected restock or alternative options for you :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Cybot7 said:

The group buy may have dipleted their stock a bit , send Alex a PM he will confirm expected restock or alternative options for you :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks. I sort of thought that may have been the situation. I'm in no immediate hurry as I'm still having other work done that needs to sorted and I'm an OCD ducks in a row person but appreciate your reply.

I don't suppose there's another bulk buy coming up soon?

EGTE said:
Cybot7 said:
Here's hoping

Give Alex a call and arrange one; only way to be sure. :thumb:

I had a PM from him last week, currently out of stock. Hopefully, he'll be able to honour the group buy price.

Alex

Bit of an update - everything has settled now. Think it is one of the best sounding Porsche out there now (slightly biased). Have just bought a GoPro mount so that I can film it in motion.

Cannot recommend the set up more.

got my 200 CELL CATs and mild sports exhaust system fitted today.

amazing quality and the welding is great too. far better quality than the dansk crap that was on the car before hand. the dansk stuff was in a bad way and the metal all cracked around the flexi joined so they went in the bin!!

really nice sound under load and quieter than what I had before on tick over and low revs.

car defo feels quicker, revs more freely and the pick up is better too. well chuffed with it and some pics attached.

Attachments

• img_1027_570.jpg
    img_1027_570.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,118
  • img_1021_989.jpg
    img_1021_989.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 3,118
  • img_1020_343.jpg
    img_1020_343.jpg
    822.4 KB · Views: 3,118
  • img_1016_105.jpg
    img_1016_105.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 3,118
  • img_1019_105.jpg
    img_1019_105.jpg
    928.4 KB · Views: 3,119
  • img_1018_166.jpg
    img_1018_166.jpg
    868.7 KB · Views: 3,119
  • img_1017_451.jpg
    img_1017_451.jpg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 3,119
Looks great mate :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Have about 300 miles on mild sport/200 cell. Really nice improvement. No CEL with 3.8l motor. Sound just right. Wife loves the sound (massive importance). Had just a touch of trouble lining up passenger side tip and had to reroute two O2 sensor wires (post cat). Worth every penny.

Mine's booked in for the 6th June to have the mild / sport silencers fitted by Top Gear.
Alex quoted me a fitted price that I'm happy with :thumb:
I popped in to their premises in Bridport on Saturday and I was impressed by their set-up.
They certainly aren't a back-street garage set-up! Very professional building, nice reception area and helpful staff.
Looking forward to having it all sorted!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back