Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One mans obsession with dirt.....or lack of it...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19557-1383887632-7.gif

markturner1960 said:
Matt has his work cut out getting all the crap off......

I saw you car yesterday Mark. Matt said that eye wash would be a line item on your invoice :floor:

Gotta go for the pukka Lwfw and clutch surely :?:

Yes, its "only" another £300 over standard I think for the clutch.....I am relying on what others say re the flywheel, not having driven a car so equipped, and that's another £650......Matt says it's better so I am sure it is, but wondered what others thought and if anyone has had back to back experience? How does it effect the driving experience etc?

One of the best mods you can do. There's slightly more noise within the cabin but you quickly get used to it and it's well worth it for the feel.

:thumb:

The more noise in the cabin the better for me!! Love listening to that engine doing its thing!!!!

It sharpens up the throttle response due to reduction in inertia. It can sometimes cause a stall when coming to a stop at a T junction when the engine is warming up. The cabin noise only happens at tickover & low revs in gear so it's not really a problem.

I've had a LWFW in mine for 9 years. Wouldn't go back, especially on a track car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back