Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help with Turbo gen2 rear Spoiler

edge

Nurburgring
I want to remove the top blade section to prepare it for repainting and wondered if anyone one here had done it. Looks like I need a special tool to detach it from the rams , is that correct? Any advice would help
Thanks

HSC911 said:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-turbo-gt2/284758-how-install-remove-997-turbo-hydraulic-spoiler.html

:thumb:

Top man , thankyou.

If you don't want to spend money on the tool there is another way, you have to be careful not to scratch your paint work but I removed my wing with this method.

nikos525 said:
If you don't want to spend money on the tool there is another way, you have to be careful not to scratch your paint work but I removed my wing with this method.

I am interested , please tell.

I used a drill bit wrapped in 3m blue tape - just in case I had any miss haps. I found the correct diameter bit & it worked a charm :D

nikos525 said:
I used a drill bit wrapped in 3m blue tape - just in case I had any miss haps. I found the correct diameter bit & it worked a charm :D

Great idea, I will give it a go and report back.

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back