Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport Plug and Play PASM upgrade

Callughan911 said:
evodarren said:
Hi I maybe selling my 997.1 GT3 and concert it back to standard.
Just wondered if anyone would be interested in my DSC V box it's for 997 gen 1 including turbo?
It's only two months old.
Thanks Darren
Does GT3 version work on 997.1 Turbo?

Yes I believe they all come the same from factory

Dsc V Box

]Hi I maybe selling my 997.1 GT3 and concert it back to standard.
Just wondered if anyone would be interested in my DSC V box it's for 997 gen 1 including turbo?
It's only 7 months old
Thanks Darren

You must have installed the accelerometer as well as the module itself in your car? (had one in my 997.1 GT3), 997.2 doesn't need it but the 997.1 does, only one that doesn't is the 997.1 Turbo.

https://www.dscsport.com/product/accelerometer/

Re: Dsc V Box

evodarren said:
It's only 7 months old
Thanks Darren

Yes I might be interested, Would you happen to know if this version will fit a 997.2 Turbo.

Ta

Re: Dsc V Box

m119cars said:
evodarren said:
It's only 7 months old
Thanks Darren

Yes I might be interested, Would you happen to know if this version will fit a 997.2 Turbo.

Ta
Hi yes it fits all 997 models including gen2

The module physically fits but the firmware is different. Maybe somebody over here like 9E or Center Gravity can do it, but I bought mine direct from TPC Racing and sent it back to them to change the firmware when I changed from a 997.2 to my 997.1 GT3. Tom Chan sorted it [email protected]

MJA911 said:
The module physically fits but the firmware is different. Maybe somebody over here like 9E or Center Gravity can do it, but I bought mine direct from TPC Racing and sent it back to them to change the firmware when I changed from a 997.2 to my 997.1 GT3. Tom Chan sorted it [email protected]

My unit was brought from 9E and was set as standard so good for all 997,s. I have not had any of the setting changed to work with my GT3

evodarren said:
MJA911 said:

My unit was brought from 9E and was set as standard so good for all 997,s. I have not had any of the setting changed to work with my GT3

Hi Darren, I have sent you a PM te the dsc module .
Cheers

DSC module for sale.

997.2 module for sale.
Standard maps are on there. As new, bought from 9e.

Anyone interested in a repeat group buy?

DrJimBone said:
I'm looking at the possibility of Bilstein B16 DampTronic Coilovers;

https://www.design911.co.uk/fu/prod3051/Bilstein-B16-DampTronic-Coilover-Suspension-Kits-49-122046/

Will the DSC still work with them? Would it potentially need a different 'map'?

:?:

I have them fitted to my Turbo and they work just fine :thumb:
They were fitted by 9e last December and as far as I am aware there were no changes to the DSC.

Have you confirmed with design911 (or any other supplier for that matter) they actually have the B16's now in stock?
The reason being, I waited about 20 months to get mine which only turned up due to a cancelled order.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back