Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Main Force Patrol said:
weebz said:
James M-S said:
Main Force Patrol said:
A Yosh airvent and magnetic iPhone holder 8)

Fed up looking down at my iPhone while it winks at me from the passenger floor ( and it's always just out of reach, so you have to stop the car ! :grin: )

Can you give feedback on this please. I have a kenu airframe vent clip which makes the vent (and phone) point down, this may be the weight of iPhone 6 or I just have floppy vents.

I find a small felt self adhesive pad on the rear of my Kenu Airframe works great to keep the screen upright (iPhone 7+) as the pad rests on the vent adjuster :D

Think the 997 just has weak vents tbh, (of just there's nothing for the phone to rest against) was never a problem in the 996

Sorry for the delay in replying....
:D

SGH said:
5mm spacers fitted.

Before and after.

:floor: :floor: That dog, you just know its saying " waddafluck you looking at thats so interesting you need a pic " :grin: :grin: :thumb:

mind you there smart those collies probably thinking na shoulda gone 7s on the rears :grin: :grin:

:floor: dogs just photo bombing he in both pictures :floor:

Phil 997 said:
-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:
pcbung said:
Phil 997 said:
Got a few more bits colour coded by wicked coatings for the interior :grin: :thumb:

mirror triangles
rectangular bits for under the door speakers
roof light and alien eyes
and for outside the headlight washers

I'd like to see pics when fitted, my c4s has blue hard back seats, Alcantara stitched gator and steering wheel. I'm unsure if getting more bits painted will be OTT or not...

My new body coloured interior bits were fitted today along with the headlight washers. :thumb:

Hi Phil, looking good mate, looking good!!!! :thumb:

J

Thanks mate, what do you think of the little bit under the door speakers as we have discussed that quite a bit before I did it as to whether it might be a step too far . :thumb:

Hi Phil, you know what now looking at it, my thoughts now are.. does look good, would do it to to mine but to send those bits for painting no point unless I find more bits and put together for painting but there's nothing more I need painting in the interior as I've done all. The steering wheel center and front console fascia is the last bits i had done... if I'd saw what it would look like before hand I would have chucked it in the box altogether but thinking then I dodnt want to overkill the interior side panels lol

I'll have to think what will need painting :thumb:

Cheers

J

SGH said:
5mm spacers fitted.

Before and after.

So before I fully declare my ignorance here, I'm not trying to be a smart arse !

But what am I supposed to be looking at ( the dogs lovely by the way ) ?

I assume the tyres are pushed out a bit but why :?:

Main Force Patrol said:
SGH said:
5mm spacers fitted.

Before and after.

So before I fully declare my ignorance here, I'm not trying to be a smart arse !

But what am I supposed to be looking at ( the dogs lovely by the way ) ?

I assume the tyres are pushed out a bit but why :?:

Just to get wheels out to the arch edge instead of inside looks better IMHO

Phil 997 said:
SGH said:
5mm spacers fitted.

Before and after.

:floor: :floor: That dog, you just know its saying " waddafluck you looking at thats so interesting you need a pic " :grin: :grin: :thumb:

mind you there smart those collies probably thinking na shoulda gone 7s on the rears :grin: :grin:

I still think 7mm might have been better but too late now..

Just put some Lamin-x film on my rear lights, i'd post a picture but I have made such a hash of if I am too embarrassed :wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back