Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bumper wiring loom/ washer hoses

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
Does anyone have any pictures of how the lighting wiring loom and headlight washer hoses are run behind the front bumper. I removed it for spraying then dropped if at the sprayers with all mentioned still attached. I never realised they would remove everything without taking pictures. All I have now is a box of bits and no idea how they go back. If I knew they were to be removed I would have done so myself documenting each part as I did with the bumper removal.

Even the clips have all been removed as this would have pointed me in the right direction.

Im afraid this is one of those jobs i do but cant really explain , the pipes from memory for the jets run along the base and under tabs on the grills , i found a picture of a bit of it that might help .

Short of waiting till we have one appart in the workshop i can photo ( and theres nothing atm ) then im afraid theres little i can say to help :(

Right click on image and select veiw image .. the washer pipe you can see running along the base .

Attachments

• 2005_997_carrera_tubi_exhaust_techart_type_1_04_471.jpg
    2005_997_carrera_tubi_exhaust_techart_type_1_04_471.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,192
That's perfect De mort, it shows I was hosing it wrong. Due to the long hoses I thought it ran along the top so clearly see that it should run along the bottom.

I contacted the garage that sprayed it and to be fair they were excellent , they told me to drop it of which I did this afternoon and he will do it for me and will be ready for collection in the morning. Can't be much fairer than that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back