Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 owner

Hi Martin, keep an eye on the runs thread as I think there is a run being organised by kp964 (Keith)this weekend, I'm away on the Dinslaken trip so won't be there.
The 911uk guys in this a area are a really good bunch and we do a lot of runs out, normally end up at OPC Teesside drinking coffee/tea and chatting up the lady on reception!
I had a Turbo exactly the same as yours but a tip so if your stuck for anything you can give me a msg. I had mine in bits last year and replaced most of the 'must do' parts.
Look forward to catching up with you.

Very nice! Welcome.

:thumb:

Welcome and wow, first 911 a Turbo!!

Great bunch on here but be careful some will have you moding in no time!!!!

I stick to my Indy but that's because I've used them for 15 years and can't speak highly enough and my OPC I used for 5 minutes and never went back.

Thank you all for your very kind comments, I look forward to catching up with some of you soon

Martin - if you fancy a run out you are welcome to come over for any Cumbria and NW TIPEC gigs... just join the FB groups for info - its always good to give the turbos a workout...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back