Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Are you intending to put miles on your 993 this summer?

pierrebear said:
Mine is used daily no matter the weather. Have thrown caution to the wind and it is my only car...estimate that I'll put around 9 to 10k on it given road trips etc. that I have planned so far.

Will shortly be worth peanuts but ultimately who cares...it certainly doesn't depreciate like other cars and, as Tobes says, invest in some memories!

:thumb: :thumb:

It wasn't 'expected', but have been using my turbo for my 60 mile daily work commute for over a week now whilst the usual DD is at the dealer for EGR cooler replacement. Rather enjoying it :) - it even got rained on yesterday, so got a bit grubby too :nooo:

Mine's now back home after some serious further fettling by the good Doctor. Now looks and drives as if its come straight out of the factory . . .
So yes, mucho mileage awaits . . .!!
:thumb:

Off to Volterre Italy end of July fro a nine day holiday in the old girl. That will be around 2.5K miles over nine days .

Saying that I'm 50 this year, going through a divorce, I've got myself embroiled in a 'confusing' relationship with a mad hot blonde woman (they've always been a weakness), and after owning various air cooled 911s for the last fourteen years, I might just sell her beforehand and buy a Fezza.

I've never owned one, and I'm feeling the need for change.

Anyone wanting to buy a 993? :?:

wozy said:
Off to Volterre Italy end of July fro a nine day holiday in the old girl. That will be around 2.5K miles over nine days .

Saying that I'm 50 this year, going through a divorce, I've got myself embroiled in a 'confusing' relationship with a mad hot blonde woman (they've always been a weakness), and after owning various air cooled 911s for the last fourteen years, I might just sell her beforehand and buy a Fezza.

Blimey. If that isn't the text book definition of 'mid-life crisis'..... :floor:

stewart rix said:
wozy said:

Blimey. If that isn't the text book definition of 'mid-life crisis'..... :floor:

:D

To be fair ........ The divorce is amicable, we still are friends and indeed still work two days a week together........... and (actually it's two blondes) entered my life after our separation.

Saying that, one of the two women is an ex fiancé whom I'm taking out for lunch fo her birthday tomorrow. :nooo:

My life is a bit confusing at the mo . I think more mid life breakdown rather than crisis :grin:

Endoman said:
Headlights = Tore B kit + Morimotos + Cyclops Led main. In that order.
No excuse for putting a few miles on in the dark now.

any more info on this light set up youve got? Ive got the ToreB HID kit, but the other stuff?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back