Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 prices

Yep, when i bought mine 5 years ago the gap NB to WB was c£10k like for like. It is now at least double that and will increase IMHO.

jonttt said:
Yep, when i bought mine 5 years ago the gap NB to WB was c£10k like for like. It is now at least double that and will increase IMHO.

:hand: That's not my opinion as it's all smoke and mirrors. Plus the 'green' interior - how quaint. That said it's still done it dough starting with a 7 and not a 6 :grin:

PS: Levae my ball sac out of it. I've tried one of those scooters for size. They irritate my chalfonts :what:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...-993-carrera-2s-manual-ocean-blue-61k/8619214

£74k 60k manual widebody looks a bargain. It's a Carrera S too, not a 4S. Someone here might be interested (Zinger?). From the number plate it could be a little fishy, however it looks to die for. :grin:

'Beautiful C2S in a great spec.
Bought from a good friend last June who had stored the car since 2007 after the passing of a relative.
Recommissioned by Nick Falk at AYS Porsche at a cost of £6500.
All new brakes, air conditioning compressor replaced and anything else needed to bring the car to 100% condition was done.
All books and extensive history file present.
Delivered new to Carrs of Exeter on 16th Jan 1997, the service book contains 10 stamps covering the period from new until it was stored in October 2007 at 59903 miles"

Attachments

• cb7eedea_2ea5_4f0a_b13d_7b0af42e2270_150.jpeg
    cb7eedea_2ea5_4f0a_b13d_7b0af42e2270_150.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 5,215
Looks a nice car with low miles, however ocean (dark) blue with classic grey will never be the most desirable of colours...

Rear light bar, front fogs and headlight lenses need swapping for that fresh, well kept look.

C.

cableguy said:
Looks a nice car with low miles, however ocean (dark) blue with classic grey will never be the most desirable of colours...

Rear light bar, front fogs and headlight lenses need swapping for that fresh, well kept look.

C.

mine sold within 8 hrs of 911V buying it from me so i'd argue the case lol

tyinsky said:
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-993/porsche-993-carrera-2s-manual-ocean-blue-61k/8619214

£74k 60k manual widebody looks a bargain. It's a Carrera S too, not a 4S. Someone here might be interested (Zinger?). From the number plate it could be a little fishy, however it looks to die for. :grin:

'Beautiful C2S in a great spec.
Bought from a good friend last June who had stored the car since 2007 after the passing of a relative.
Recommissioned by Nick Falk at AYS Porsche at a cost of £6500.
All new brakes, air conditioning compressor replaced and anything else needed to bring the car to 100% condition was done.
All books and extensive history file present.
Delivered new to Carrs of Exeter on 16th Jan 1997, the service book contains 10 stamps covering the period from new until it was stored in October 2007 at 59903 miles"
r

Sounds like there's more gaps into the service book than Plug's teeth. Bottom line a 10yr gap does it no favours and it would need investigating whether it was 'laid up' or had an MOT every year. Purists won't like that at its starting price in addition to some further tlc required.

ChrisT70 said:
cableguy said:

C.

mine sold within 8 hrs of 911V buying it from me so i'd argue the case lol

Your car was enthusiast owned and sold by 911Virgin. I'm sure it was in excellent condition with provenence to match.
The car I mentioned needs lights refreshing for starters and as pointed out by Zingari has gaps in the history, hence my opinion on value. ;)

C.

did you know in the year 2000 930's went as low as £12k, they were seen as a liability,

what actually caused the explosion? same car, same audience, from unwanted to hotly desired, i hope it doesn't end badly.

Palladium said:
did you know in the year 2000 930's went as low as £12k, they were seen as a liability,

what actually caused the explosion? same car, same audience, from unwanted to hotly desired, i hope it doesn't end badly.

Lord Brocket used the jonttt algorithm to value his Ferrari collection. He then had to borrow a digger to bury them and try a claim on the Insurance as prices dropped below Niknak's ball sac :what:

Something is a foot.

Look at the signs.

Zingers sells his pork, surrenders his illuminati laminated ID card and sandals?

The market is going to collapse!

I'm prepping, buying bullion, tins of beans and plenty of fossil fuel.

vroomvroom said:
starting to look good value now

Coupe - Tick
Manual - Tick
2 WD - Tick
Pretty std - Tick
Well used (no Garage queen) - Tick
Recent money spent and lots pf history - Tick
HPI clear - Tick

£31k. SOLD

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=61420

The new 25 bags seems to be 30 to 35 bags
:D

That looks very good value indeed if all checks out well.
Bit of a bargain infact :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back