Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sunday 22nd april run out north east

Carbon Guy

Hi guys

I know this post is a last minute one but was wondering if anyone wanted to have a run out tomorrow as the weather is still soon nice. Spoken to Nick who is up for it.q

Will have to be a meet at about 10:30 to 11:00 best place might be teeside retail as it's easy for parking and we can plan were we want to go as it's an open ended run.

Was thinking maybe some were like teesdale but open to suggestions!

1.Adam
2.Nick

Weathers good so it's got to be done. There is a P/Club run but it looked quite a treck so something more local to us would be more suitable.

Sorry guys. Can't make this one. Hoping to be able to do 29th if that goes ahead. Have fun.

easternjets said:
Weathers good so it's got to be done. There is a P/Club run but it looked quite a treck so something more local to us would be more suitable.

I wouldn't worry about the PCGB one - I don't think anyone's going on it!

I'm not able to make it out tomorrow but am heading down to Trinity next Sunday at your neck of the woods if you're about?

Just spotted this......I'm meeting Graeme between 10.45am and 11.15am at Porsche Teesside for a snoop about. Can't go on a run but will kick the tyres a little till lunchtime.....1.00pm ish.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back