Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk discount at Top Gear exhaust, Bridport for GROUP BUY

Just fitted the 200cell cats and back boxes. Great product with little to no drone at all. A great product and service. Thank you.

Attachments

• screenshot_20180414_133641_photos_132.jpg
    screenshot_20180414_133641_photos_132.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,143
  • screenshot_20180414_133641_photos_634.jpg
    screenshot_20180414_133641_photos_634.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,143
HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: sounds like a normal day for me :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Thought you were a Bacon only kind of guy :dont know:

911s ,bacon, curry and girls and a few beers that all my life consists of :floor: :floor: :floor: hoping that its the same through the pearly gates :floor: :floor:

blanc said:
Just fitted the 200cell cats and back boxes. Great product with little to no drone at all. A great product and service. Thank you.

nice looking set up :thumb: :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Anyone got these on a Turbo :dont know:

Wouldn't mind a listen and try Shotgun for in car noise test :thumbs:

I have just finished putting the linked system on to my 996TT.

It sounds excellent. Deeper, cracklier, tuneful and much more audible inside the car without being obnoxious or droning...

I'll upload a video to youtube when I get hold of a copilot tomorrow.

I'm very pleased and impressed.

:)

Looking forward to that video, we have a recent GoPro run on the 997TT but very little for its older brother!

People were curious about confirmed orders and asked me to post stats after the group buy was over. The last few leads have just finished coming home to roost so I will now share the following-

1. We had a total of 51 coupon usages on our website from this group buy.

2. We had 5 customers who chose to come to Bridport for us to do a fitted deal, not included in the 51 above.

3. I manually processed an additional 7 orders with the group buy discount.

4. Total- 63 orders, approximately 96 products sold.

:thumb: :worship: :grin: The group buy was successful behind my wildest hopes and I sincerely thank everyone for a fantastic response.

My only gripe is the lack of pics and video's... Get on it people? :cop:

@Phil, reference to the lovely lady her name is Katrina and sadly she has not been in our employment for a few months now. However, more happily she is rejoining the team early next week having been re-hired.

@Blanc do you mind if I steal those pics of the cats for our product page?

TopGear Exhausts said:
Looking forward to that video, we have a recent GoPro run on the 997TT but very little for its older brother!

People were curious about confirmed orders and asked me to post stats after the group buy was over. The last few leads have just finished coming home to roost so I will now share the following-

1. We had a total of 51 coupon usages on our website from this group buy.

2. We had 5 customers who chose to come to Bridport for us to do a fitted deal, not included in the 51 above.

3. I manually processed an additional 7 orders with the group buy discount.

4. Total- 63 orders, approximately 96 products sold.

:thumb: :worship: :grin: The group buy was successful behind my wildest hopes and I sincerely thank everyone for a fantastic response.

@Phil, reference to the lovely lady her name is Katrina and sadly she has not been in our employment for a few months now. However, more happily she is rejoining the team early next week having been re-hired.

@Blanc do you mind if I steal those pics of the cats for our product page?

Hi Alex, Thats really fantastic news :thumb: I am so pleased Katrina has rejoined Topgear :floor: :floor: :floor: I will have to come down for a visit soon then :grin: :grin: :thumb:

But seriously thats really great that the group buy was successful for both you and 63 forum members. It really highlights just how good a forum community can be for each other. :grin: thanks for sharing that info :thumb:

TopGear Exhausts said:

Hi Alex,

I am looking forward to seeing the GoPro footage of my car, especially the "tunnel run"!

Cheers,

Tim. :thumb:

TopGear Exhausts said:

I have done a video with the TG Manifolds and Milltek boxes. Having the TG Sport CATs fitted today so I will film that as well.

Love the way my car sounds - sounds very angry! Looking forward to seeing what the new CATs do.

Only just seen this, sorry...

356D said:
I'll upload a video to youtube when I get hold of a copilot tomorrow.

I'm very pleased and impressed

Any luck with the video yet :camera:

Can't wait :D

Phil 997 said:
911s ,bacon, curry and girls and a few beers that all my life consists of :floor: :floor: :floor: hoping that its the same through the pearly gates :floor: :floor:

What more do we need :dont know:

:thumb:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for that - first time I've heard my 996 from outside the car and I do like the sound, especially in the tunnel - just wish the tunnel was a bit longer!

Thanks again,

Tim.

alex am getting my stuff fitted in early may so will report back then with pics and vids.

a great offer from you and pleased that you had so many uptakes on the group buy. thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back