Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD Black Mamba!

116618LN said:
Boba fett said:
Christ I thought someone had stolen my car !!

Looks totally wicked.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Tbh, it was probably a few of your cars photo's that hurried me up in getting mine done lol

I love the aero kit :D

Looking forward to the updates.

Thats a stunning 997 1.5 love the gt2 side vents, keep us posted on what you do to the box to handle the 800bhp ,I know Fared was says he had to have bits custom made for his :thumb:

116618LN said:
jkeith said:
Please can I ask if you have changed the headlights to UK spec?

Cheers, Keith.

No, they are the same headlights, just with the internal switches flipped so it flattens the beam.

The switches are made so the car can be driven on the opposite side when touring.

Ok, please note that VOSA have confirmed the 'T' setting should not last more than 12 months, the first MOT tester can issue the pass but the next tester should fail the car. The RHD headlights have a LHS tick. Your insurer may also have a view on vehicle compliance.

This information is given for your own best benefit.

Cheers, Keith.

Phil 997 said:
Thats a stunning 997 1.5 love the gt2 side vents, keep us posted on what you do to the box to handle the 800bhp ,I know Fared was says he had to have bits custom made for his :thumb:

I think his is a manual. It still drives fine, just slips at any big load.

To much late night racing and drag strip action killed it lol

EXQc0GV.jpg

jkeith said:
116618LN said:
jkeith said:
Please can I ask if you have changed the headlights to UK spec?

Cheers, Keith.

No, they are the same headlights, just with the internal switches flipped so it flattens the beam.

The switches are made so the car can be driven on the opposite side when touring.

Ok, please note that VOSA have confirmed the 'T' setting should not last more than 12 months, the first MOT tester can issue the pass but the next tester should fail the car. The RHD headlights have a LHS tick. Your insurer may also have a view on vehicle compliance.

This information is given for your own best benefit.

Cheers, Keith.

Keith, thank you for keeping our streets safe, it just goes to show, not all heroes wear capes :thumb:

So far its modifications as far as I can remember are:

Bilstein B16 coilovers
Xona HTZ A3071's with closed of internal wastegates
Tial 44 MVR external wastegates
Filters on the turbo inlets
1100cc injectors
Tial Q50 BOV's
AMS intercoolers and Y pipe
Cargraphic catless exhaust (Que keith and mot failure)
HKS EVC6
Aquamist
Michelin Cup2's

Tuned by Todd at Protomotive.

I run the car on MS109 with 100% meth at 1.7 Bar or at 1.45 Bar on 100% meth and 98 pump.

I used to think it was fast, until my friend built his 1200, now I feel like a golf gti.

Managed to install the harnesses over the weekend along with a fire extinguisher.

Harnesses are Schroth, seats are D911 and the base and sliders are from BBI.

I wrapped the bar in PPF where the extinguisher goes and the seat belts so the paint doesn't wear through.

kMZ8Een.jpg

77KFDgp.jpg

Can someone tell Me where you can get an aero kit from????
Please 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back