Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Pictures please - forum is lacking some 997 love photos

Ishay said:
Boba fett said:
Given recent events I have been looking at Ferrari's

But then you are looking at a) even more problems and b) even bigger ones.

Looks like a F430 clutch is about 3x the price of a 997tt and lasts about 18,000 miles

Very true, most is just a knee jerk reaction, I love the car really :thumb:

OK - Lets rock the boat a little..

put my newly refurbed track wheels on this weekend...

Attachments

• trackwheels_243.jpg
    trackwheels_243.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 3,163
redbaron1973 said:

Wow if you told me what you had done I wouldnt have expected it to work . But it really does . love it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

redbaron1973 said:

How good does that look......:)

I am with Phil if you had said red wheels I think I would have curled up and died inside a bit.... as it is they look fantastic!

Gave the car a clean over Saturday...... where it promptly decided to piss it down all night :lol:

IMG_0464_zpsthyu4hmo.jpg

weebz said:
Gave the car a clean over Saturday...... where it promptly decided to piss it down all night :lol:

IMG_0464_zpsthyu4hmo.jpg

So that horrendous storm that I has to drive the 911 in was your fault for washing your car .some of the standing water was so deep I ended up with mud in my door sills ,thought I was going to have to give it "up periscope"at one point and these cars are not equiped with life jackets :grin: :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
weebz said:

So that horrendous storm that I has to drive the 911 in was your fault for washing your car .some of the standing water was so deep I ended up with mud in my door sills ,thought I was going to have to give it "up periscope"at one point and these cars are not equiped with life jackets :grin: :grin: :grin:

yup me to blame :thumb: Gave the wax the opportunity to display its water beading/streaming properties though :D

Least it cooled the car for the next days Gliptone clean and nourishment of the leather :thumb:

weebz said:
Phil 997 said:
weebz said:

yup me to blame :thumb: Gave the wax the opportunity to display its water beading/streaming properties though :D

Least it cooled the car for the next days Gliptone clean and nourishment of the leather :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :grin:

Update

Update post installation of flying ducktail and go-faster stripes with just a whiff of the Sports Classic look!

Attachments

• img_3935_159.jpg
    img_3935_159.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 2,989
  • stripe_rear_486.jpg
    stripe_rear_486.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 2,989
Phil 997 said:
redbaron1973 said:

Wow if you told me what you had done I wouldnt have expected it to work . But it really does . love it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks - I knew it was a risk... :) but I knew of all people you would have my back :D

Richtw said:
redbaron1973 said:

How good does that look......:)

I am with Phil if you had said red wheels I think I would have curled up and died inside a bit.... as it is they look fantastic!

It is amazing how they change colour depending on the amount of light...

Attachments

• crazy_913.jpg
    crazy_913.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 4,645
  • chopper_133.jpg
    chopper_133.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 4,645
Finally

Attachments

• 2b18b50e_38b9_45e4_9e03_25a0b37f3e88_414.jpeg
    2b18b50e_38b9_45e4_9e03_25a0b37f3e88_414.jpeg
    809.4 KB · Views: 4,615
  • f7c578e7_08b9_4e7a_a8fa_1a7c199b876c_200.jpeg
    f7c578e7_08b9_4e7a_a8fa_1a7c199b876c_200.jpeg
    854.9 KB · Views: 4,615
New997buyer said:

Looking good there NB .......

And what a line up there ...three beautiful rear ends ......what more could a man ask for ....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back