Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Pictures please - forum is lacking some 997 love photos

Boba fett said:
Looking at some of these pictures I definitely think the 997 is one of the best looking 911's.

Have to add this picture, because its special to me and a reminder of a moment of weakness :thumb:

I get these moments every time I'm away from home & garage , get strange dark thoughts about mayb3 selling ....but pics & threads like this one snaps me out of it ! Thank f*** for this forum and the guys /fanatics on it !!

Wha's Like us !!!!!

Great thread BF......and lovely B.B. Turbo ....( biased of course)

911TEL said:
Gazc2 said:
New Perth OPC organised a run on Sunday with over 60 cars turning up went for a short run in the Perthshire Hills.

And I know my number plate and holder need sorted out :D

Gaz....tell me that the Speed yellow GT3 number plate didn't read 'LIC DX' ?..?

I see Brian Innes wa there in the 718 Cayman ......he has a story or two to tell ....do you know him ?.. Some man ......

Terry

Gaz please tell me it did and the owner is a cute woman, and I am on my way to the land of the Scots :grin: :grin: :grin:

SGH said:

Those wheels look awful, I'd consider a change :grin:

SGH said:

everytime I see a pic of your car mate I just think its going to look stunning with a ducktail the perfect look for that car in that colour , and those side skirts look so good from the angle this pic was taken, have you got the OPC to sort that mark on them :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

911TEL said:
Gazc2 said:
New Perth OPC organised a run on Sunday with over 60 cars turning up went for a short run in the Perthshire Hills.

And I know my number plate and holder need sorted out :D

Gaz....tell me that the Speed yellow GT3 number plate didn't read 'LIC DX' ?..?

I see Brian Innes wa there in the 718 Cayman ......he has a story or two to tell ....do you know him ?.. Some man ......

Terry

I hadnt noticed that but yes :D

I havent met Brian but have seen him horsing round knockhill on a few occasions

911TEL said:
Boba fett said:
Looking at some of these pictures I definitely think the 997 is one of the best looking 911's.

Have to add this picture, because its special to me and a reminder of a moment of weakness :thumb:

I get these moments every time I'm away from home & garage , get strange dark thoughts about mayb3 selling ....but pics & threads like this one snaps me out of it ! Thank f*** for this forum and the guys /fanatics on it !!

Wha's Like us !!!!!

Great thread BF......and lovely B.B. Turbo ....( biased of course)

:thumb:

Given recent events I have been looking at Ferrari's, but then I come back on this thread and realize why I have kept a 997 for so long.

Some damn good looking cars and pictures on here.

I Doff my cap to you all.
bowtie.gif
bowtie.gif
bowtie.gif

Just realized all my Photos has disappeared. Damn you Photobucket.

Nice Bum...

Nice front...

Goes in Tuesday, so should be back on the road soon !! :thumb:

Will you stop showing your big ass off boba! Every time I see it it makes me want to get black tail piped :grin:

Any idea what wrong with it yet??

silvermilnec said:
Will you stop showing your big ass off boba! Every time I see it it makes me want to get black tail piped :grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• befc03b723c1c366ea555f8bf8dadbee_157.jpg
    befc03b723c1c366ea555f8bf8dadbee_157.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3,429
silvermilnec said:

Any idea what wrong with it yet??

Fingers crossed its not the gearbox
friends.gif

Goes in Tuesday, I have Wednesday off work just in case
pale.gif

Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:

Damn, WTF, I am off to the toilet, I may be some time :thumb:

Jesus boba :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:

No boba :cop:

Attachments

• 324387d8_5fb5_46c6_9afa_b5f1097f80de_359.jpeg
    324387d8_5fb5_46c6_9afa_b5f1097f80de_359.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 3,393
I took my car for a satnav update a couple of weeks ago.
I got there early and parked up to stretch my legs. When I turned around I thought, blimey even when it's dirty its still a good looking car.

OPC_Portsmouth.jpg

Boba fett said:
Given recent events I have been looking at Ferrari's

But then you are looking at a) even more problems and b) even bigger ones.

Looks like a F430 clutch is about 3x the price of a 997tt and lasts about 18,000 miles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back