Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

She's back!!!

Yup, looks stunning :thumb:

Though I may be biased about the colour :)

Doesn't seem to be many lapis cars about.

That looks stunning Jin!!! Really can not wait to see it in the flesh.

Thats looks stunning mate , love lapis and midnight they look so good when clean in the sun. what plans for the interior refresh the stock or some subtle mods :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for al the love guys... :drink:

Feels like it's my birthday :grin:

2 years flew by really, helped me to save up too.

Lapis is stunning when in the right light, as you can tell, the lighter/sunnier it is, the better it looks :thumbs:

Off to the garage now to move some cars and rubbish out the way...maybe a little sit and a quick warm up cos' I can't just start her up and not give her a goodnight run :hand:

Thanks again all...she sends her love :thumb:

PS Mrs HSC did offer to get the latex on and sprawl herself over the bonnet but I put her straight...I've just had it painted love!!! Women...Jeez :roll:

Phil 997 said:
Thats looks stunning mate , love lapis and midnight they look so good when clean in the sun. what plans for the interior refresh the stock or some subtle mods :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Phil :thumbs:

Single Nomex GT3 bucket seat for now.

Then a good clean, probably centre console paint and that will do for now.

Gonna stick a set of BBS LM's or 18" GT3 wheels on her and see how that looks too.

Will stick to cosmetic mods to make her stand out a bit... :D

Not going down the engine route as it will never end :sad:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:

Cheers Phil :thumbs:

Single Nomex GT3 bucket seat for now.

Then a good clean, probably centre console paint and that will do for now.

Gonna stick a set of BBS LM's or 18" GT3 wheels on her and see how that looks too.

Will stick to cosmetic mods to make her stand out a bit... :D

Not going down the engine route as it will never end :sad:

:thumb:

thought you might be planning the centre console paint. but most important fully understand the wife not touching the car, but we still need pics if shes offering spandex shots :useless: :useless: :useless: can you stick an A4 paper on the back with AiB on it and I will be happy :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back