Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD Black Mamba!

116618LN

I shipped my car over from Dubai in Jan 2017 and it had been sitting at a friends garage turning into a plant pot... I've finally had the time to get some bits sorted on it.

I had all the paintwork sorted, GT2RS intakes (Fabricated), GT2 Skirts, installed an RSS roll cage courtesy of FRP and some bucket seats with BBI sliders. Im just waiting on replacement carbon for all the broken bits inside and some Schroth Harnesses (never realised how expensive these are :eek:

I hope to have it registered this month for the UK roads.

She's currently putting down over 800 to the wheels but I plan to rebuild it in a month or two and go 3.8ltr.

Here are some pictures of how it came out :D :D

jITHCam.jpg

fpLZsKG.jpg

cIiGugo.jpg

ka4IBi5.jpg

vPxIzyL.jpg

Hi 116618LN,

Also looking forward to seeing progress on this...

As an aside, in case you've not seen it, I've sent you a PM.

:thumb:

OMG It took that long ?

Congrats, hope to see you around, , , car looks awsome

Detail the other works too

Oof 8) can a tip box handle 800 bhp :grin:

Alfaian said:
Oof 8) can a tip box handle 800 bhp :grin:

Wheel HP :mrgreen:

And no, transmission is now toast and slips like crazy.

Squelch, seen your mail, will respond today :thumb:

FRP, Yep, probably looks like a different car from when you saw it? Had to paint the roll bar twice to get a good colour match but it looks great now! Thanks again for the great deal!

Thanks guys! Look forward to registering it and getting down to a few meets.

Please can I ask if you have changed the headlights to UK spec?

Cheers, Keith.

Christ I thought someone had stolen my car !!

Looks totally wicked.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

jkeith said:
Please can I ask if you have changed the headlights to UK spec?

Cheers, Keith.

No, they are the same headlights, just with the internal switches flipped so it flattens the beam.

The switches are made so the car can be driven on the opposite side when touring.

Boba fett said:

Looks totally wicked.

Tbh, it was probably a few of your cars photo's that hurried me up in getting mine done lol

I love the aero kit :D

116618LN said:
Boba fett said:

Looks totally wicked.

Tbh, it was probably a few of your cars photo's that hurried me up in getting mine done lol

I love the aero kit :D

Chuffed - Glad I could be of assistance :thumb:

Car looks incredible! Great job 8) I bet it absolutely flies. What are you going to do about the transmission?

Jay. said:
Car looks incredible! Great job 8) I bet it absolutely flies. What are you going to do about the transmission?

I'm gonna go with the 9FF/ES transmission. My friend has it running 1200whp and it's held up really well and shifts great.

I think they add 3 extra clutches, make them double sided and change the valve body along with some other stuff plus a tcu tune.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back