Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

She's back!!!

HSC911

Post number 4,000 :success:

And just got my car back after just over 2 years, £000's spent on paint and 'while you're at it' jobs. A bit of Johnny Dangerous's car still lives in her too :lol: as I bought the shell to nick some parts from.

Drove her home yesterday. 120 miles of pure smiles!!! :D

Soon to be at a meet near you (Probably in May) :thumbs:

Couple of pics, when I collected and a during to show off her 'purpleness' :grin:

Just need to sort out the wheels as they look poor now the rest is perfect! Oh, and a super duper wax, maybe PPF....the list never ends :sad:

:thumb:

Looks glorious! What is the colour?

Looks great! I was literally in the same position as you and just got mine back last week after a year and a half :D

You really forget how great it is to drive.

Looking amazing, look forward to seeing it soon :thumbs: :thumbs:

116618LN said:
Looks great! I was literally in the same position as you and just got mine back last week after a year and a half :D

You really forget how great it is to drive.

:agree:

Time flew really as had a lot going on so was not bothered about how long it took...the only gutting thing was reading about meets/trackdays/seeing pics of all your cars :sad:

BHZ661 said:

I will pop up to MK for a brew :thumbs:

Looking forward to sitting in the garage late at night and have a cuppa/beer with her...she's the only one that really understands me :grin:

Stunning :thumb:

ragpicker said:
Superb stuff!!

C'mon then, what have you had done to it??

:thumbs:

Mostly cosmetic:

Bare metal respray, couple of panels from JD's car (the straight ones :sad: ), a couple of brand new panels from Porsche too. Every nut and bolt, inside and out, was new/used but are now Porsche and not random ones from a Mecano set!

4 wheels alignment...loads of stuff!

Still awaiting the final proper invoice but here's a small snap shot of some of it:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Next, interior and wheels as they look shabby now :roll:

HSC911 said:
BHZ661 said:

I will pop up to MK for a brew :thumbs:

Looking forward to sitting in the garage late at night and have a cuppa/beer with her...she's the only one that really understands me :grin:

Always welcome as long as you dont try and sell me something :floor: :floor:

BHZ661 said:
Always welcome as long as you dont try and sell me something :floor: :floor:

I'm not bringing the biscuits then!!! :wack:

:grin:

Thanks you two...I may start a thread for her but I was thinking of both of your thread's...I need more time/skill to be at your level!!! :sad:

I will just post up a thread as and when I, or a properly trained person, attempts to do something :grin:

Headlights...another thing to add to the list! One of those was from JD too :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back