Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Short shift kit

Alex great news you already know I want one , I will have the made up SSK and send you mine back once its fitted :grin: :thumb: :clap: :Dance-Tap: :dance:

alex yates said:
From what I've already seen, the dimensions vary so much I wouldn't commit to supply the bits. Each need to be made to suit. I would offer exchange fully built ssk's for members. I send mine out, they send the old back once fitted......thus doing a discount for them.

Having just driven in to work this morning (with the top down in the sunshine 8) ) I can testify to the quality of Alex's work. Pleasure to change gear now its all been sorted

Osh

:worship: :thumbs:

alex yates said:
I'm currently working on either buy the kit off me done up or exchange your old ssk for one of mine with discount. Watch this space.......will be a 3rd (ish) of the GT3 kit and better :)

That is most definitely a YES from me too :thumbs: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back