Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Superb Service...

Osh

Had my P&J nearly 4 years now and, for the first 2 ½ years, had kept my wheels in superb condition. Then, within a matter of weeks, I'd kerbed 3 of them (nightmare!)

Last week I arranged for Chris to come and pick up my wheels, take them away and refurb them and fit them with a new set of Michelin PS2's as my Falkens had come to their end of life. Chris came to my office in Bristol, dropped off and fitted a set of his spare wheels, took mine away and refurbed them and had new boots fitted all round.

He arranged to drop my wheels off yesterday – yes, on a Sunday! And fitted them to my car. He also touched up the bolts so that they look good with the wheels, too

27619875898_eb4bce5e6a_k.jpg

They are now in stunning condition and I can't speak highly enough for what he's done.

Thanks Chris from a very happy customer. :thumb:

If you need him Chris can be contacted on 07885259571

Osh

More pics please :food:

Wheels and car look awesome :worship:

:thumb:

The 996 gets a bit of a beating for it's looks, but to me a C4S is a desirable car. Looks great. I'll be call Chris myself shortly so great to hear that he's on top of his game still.

FZP said:
but to me a C4S is a desirable car. Looks great

THE best looking 996...and arguably in the top 5 :dont know: of all time...maybe top ten then at least 8)

:thumb:

FZP said:
The 996 gets a bit of a beating for it's looks, but to me a C4S is a desirable car. Looks great. I'll be call Chris myself shortly so great to hear that he's on top of his game still.

Cheers FZP - i'm well pleased with what he's done. :thumbs:

Osh

Lovely car... photos like these get me logging on to pistonheads to browse! (Just don't tell my 997 cab!)

Well done Chris! Nice one Osh. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh soon :grin: :driving: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back