Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Gen2 Wiper arms

kaypaul

Trainee
I have aero wiper blades fitted to my 2010 Gen 2 std wiper arms. These look a bit odd.
Are there any wiper arms that will fit the Gen 2 designed for aero blades.

I have the exact same issue, am surprised Porsche never offered the 997 with aero fitment arms.

I'm working on a project at the moment to cut a pair of 997 arms and merge with a pair of 991 arms to be able to have aero wipers whilst retaining the OEM look.

Will let you know how it goes.

Guys will the Bosch aero wipers fit in Halfords?

Do you have any photos of them fitted?

elliot_holder said:
I have the exact same issue, am surprised Porsche never offered the 997 with aero fitment arms.

I'm working on a project at the moment to cut a pair of 997 arms and merge with a pair of 991 arms to be able to have aero wipers whilst retaining the OEM look.

I was looking at the wipers on my 997 and wondering the exact same thing as I believe the 997 Oe looks a bit 'old'style.....did you manage to fabricate something new ? Any pics?

911TEL said:
elliot_holder said:

I was looking at the wipers on my 997 and wondering the exact same thing as I believe the 997 Oe looks a bit 'old'style.....did you manage to fabricate something new ? Any pics?

Still a work in progress unfortunately.
Have now collected all the required parts, just waiting for my mate to have some free time to help disassemble, weld and spray.

Will be a few more weeks but will share the results as soon as I have something.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back