Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Are 993''s dead now

Simon W said:
We're not dead. We just check in every 6 months rather than 6 minutes.
Nothing's changed.....
.....except still kicking myself for selling in 2013 for what would now be considered to be something of a bargain...........

You always did own nice 993S's :thumb:

highway said:
Currently for sale at a somewhat optimistic amount as well! Nice to see you having a poke around here. The Fairmile meets start again soon. You could pop over and I'll buy you a cherry tizer! Don't need a Porsche to enjoy an evening out with the anoraks😀

Just seen the advert. I don't follow the values closely, but don't reckon your asking is silly given that I imagine it is the best 993 for sale today. I never met any anorak who maintained their car more fastidiously than you Steve. And you will recall that I met a lot...
I tried to buy your car - but you had agreed a sale - think he was a barrister, right...?
Good luck with the sale. Car deserves an enthusiast owner. Ill look out for the Fairmile meets..

Took mine out for a bloody good thrashing around some backroads near Aberfeldy a few days ago.

My 993 is going on holiday for a few weeks to South West France on Friday evening. Can't wait, weather looks like it might be reasonable for the drive down too.

are 993,s dead now

got mine back from chris of centre of gravity Saturday . new ps4,s on the back .new top mounts on the rear .and ebach pro sport springs all round ,as chris said there was nothing wrong with my shocks .cant wait to give it some stick . ill post some photos the weekend by trying to use postimage.org wish me luck . :?:

Re: are 993,s dead now

johne said:
ill post some photos the weekend by trying to use postimage.org wish me luck . :?:

Just while it's fresh in my mind, when you want to use an image from postimage.org use the 'hotlink for forums' option in the 'share' section.

Very easy and works a treat.

imgur is another option that's really easy and has a copy link for forums option.

are 993,s dead

this is my first go at uoploadimage. drove the car for the first time with the springs.alot lower more rs the ride was fine .there was some fantastic cars there including jackals 993 rs .but the stars of the show was baf,s GTO and the corvette stringray

Attachments

• pgt_meet_171.jpg
    pgt_meet_171.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 2,050

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back