Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MOT query

Nicoc4s

Guys viewing a cayenne for the Mrs. Car has a private plate on which the dealer is selling with the car. My question is now, when I do a MOT history check in the private plate it comes up. When I do a MOT history in the cayenne's original plate nothing comes up.

If I remove the private plate will there be no history on the car when the original plate is back on?

Service book talis up with miles from MOTs

Once the other plate is on and the DVLA update the records all the info. will be back up there.

Are you sure Alex as a friend bought a 335i which had a private plate removed and back on original plates and he only had online MOT history from when he MOT it not from previous years.

He only could prove previous MOT's with the paper

My 4s has had private plates on and off, all the MOT history is showing.

Nicoc4s said:
Are you sure Alex as a friend bought a 335i which had a private plate removed and back on original plates and he only had online MOT history from when he MOT it not from previous years.

He only could prove previous MOT's with the paper

That's a fault on their system then. Sometimes happens. He should have contacted the DVLA about it to have it rectified.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back