Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB 996 4S Full exhaust system

toddy2

Nurburgring
I'm looking to buy a full system including cats. Either OEM or aftermarket (Milltek or similar). Any ideas on where to find one, can't justify £6k dealer price!

Thanks in advance

TopGear do a range of options, offer a lifetime guarantee, are a trader on here and offer at least 10% discount to forum members:

https://www.topgear.co.uk/by-manufacturers/porsche?mfp=15-model[911%20(996)],27-variant[Carrera%204S],21-chassis-type[Coupe],22-engine-size[3.6]

I have their full system including manifolds, mufflers and cats and am very pleased with it. Mine is non-valved, but they offer that option too.

If you search for TopGear on here you'll see numerous positive posts about them. :thumb:

As Fastlane says , toddy. and they are only in Bridport so you can get them to fit it as well . job done mate :thumb:

Give Alex a call at their Bridport HQ he will look after you :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
As Fastlane says , toddy. and they are only in Bridport so you can get them to fit it as well . job done mate :thumb:

Give Alex a call at their Bridport HQ he will look after you :grin: :thumb:

Thanks as always Phil :thumb:
Just spotted the group buy thread, I'll see if I can piggyback off that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back