Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rennline tunable engine mounts

Locosaki

I've just picked up a set of these for my car, does anyone have any experience of these IE which colour bushing I should be using, yellow is street use, is this best one to use. Car is purely for road for use.

I went with Yellow/yellow combination as it was supposed to be the 'softest combination. It's not too harsh to:be honest, and has make a big enough difference elsewhere to be positive.

I didn't venture onto the blue or red combo, I'd imagine the reds would be pretty harsh.

Does anyone know how this rennline yellow/yellow mount compares to others on offer...? e.g. RSS Tarmac series, etc

- first time I've heard of this offering - has a fair amount of appeal (RSS was too harsh in my set up, if it were somewhat "softer" than that with the yellow/yellow combination..... which you'd have to hope given the other 2 colour options and the separate 'solid mount' they also produce...)

I had them on my gen1 and ran yellow over yellow bushings found them very compliant and had them on it for 2.5 years . the yellow yellow is supposed to be equivelent of RSS but I think they are a little softer but not by much.
carrera monkey is running yellow over blue and is very happy with his set up . :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back