Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 4S/Turbo exhausts comparable?

toddy2

Nurburgring
Hi,
I'm in need of a full new exhaust, cats and silencers. Dealer quoted me £6k for parts!
Looking at a salvaged 30k mileage 996 turbo, does anyone know if the catalytic converters would fit the 4s?

Thanks

toddy2 said:
Hi,
I'm in need of a full new exhaust, cats and silencers. Dealer quoted me £6k for parts!
Looking at a salvaged 30k mileage 996 turbo, does anyone know if the catalytic converters would fit the 4s?

Thanks

Go to top gear. Good stuff and a fraction of what you've been quoted. The cost will increase if having fitted. Every one of the bolts snapped when i changed the manifold.

Sounds like a great excuse to get on the TopGear website and order one of their full systems.

Thanks all for the consensus on Top Gear, everything I need seems out of stock. There HQ is only an hour away from me, I'll take a trip down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back