Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Celebration Restoration - Rise of The Silver Surfer

Zingari said:
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP :eek:

I expect the new owner will break cover on here to keep this thread alive after the shock of travelling north of Cambridge to the 'darkland' where coal and whippets come from. Ecky thump :thumb:

Could it be me? It could indeed... :thumb:

Jcx said:
Zingari said:

I expect the new owner will break cover on here to keep this thread alive after the shock of travelling north of Cambridge to the 'darkland' where coal and whippets come from. Ecky thump :thumb:

Well I hope you paid the magical £25 bags for it :floor:

FZP said:
Jcx said:
Zingari said:

Well I hope you paid the magical £25 bags for it :floor:

Z's pocket abacus didn't go any higher.

That's why he struggled with his iPhone - the display has more than 5 digits. Allegedly, he needed it though to work out the selling price of his Silver Surfer. :grin:

Zingari said:

George Eaton said:
Zingari said:

No I am spartacus!

George Eaton said:
Zingari said:

WTF????????? :eek:

Congrats on purchase Joe, and well done on the sale Z :thumb: all round.

Were you still missing the air cooled Joe?

Joe,
If it is indeed you, then fan bloomin tastic!
So pleased you're back in the aircooled :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

George Eaton said:
Zingari said:

:grin: I'm surprised you remembered the login details Brian :wink:

:eek: Perhaps it was a group buy and I was dealing with the intermediary :dont know:

Smoke and mirrors indeed. :grin:

Zingari said:
:eek: Perhaps it was a group buy and I was dealing with the intermediary :dont know:

Smoke and mirrors indeed. :grin:

Well that put a smile on my aging face this morning. Thx Z.

pzero said:
Congrats on purchase Joe, and well done on the sale Z :thumb: all round.

Were you still missing the air cooled Joe?

Honestly? No. I dont miss my aircooled beauty. My kettle is much nicer to pedal down the road. :drive:

Chief said:
Joe,
If it is indeed you, then fan bloomin tastic!
So pleased you're back in the aircooled :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hello old bean! From a distance i have loved Z's car - its a beauty. So if i was in the market we would have been counting bags. :boxer:

jonttt said:
George Eaton said:
Zingari said:

:grin: I'm surprised you remembered the login details Brian :wink:

One has to get out of bed early to catch Jonttt! :floor:

I live near Cambridge. That's all.

:fisherman: :thumbs:

:whistle:

It felt like I was reinacting a scene from Game of Thrones when Jon Snow goes north of the wall! palm trees and blue sky starting disappearing just north of Peterborough👎

Well I'm the proud new owner of the silver surfer👍
Having known Brian and the car it was a no brainer when I knew he was considering letting go of his baby.
I have a liking for fatties so she will fit in nicely🙂
Had a great 4 hour drive back in her, what a lovely noise she makes when giving it some beans😎

Big thanks to Brian for giving me the opportunity to be the next custodian of such a lovely car, it's evident that he has put a lot of love into her over his years of ownership.

I'm going to continue the silver surfer thread, updating any works or personal touches I make to the car, just trying to decide on chrome gold or animal print wrap currently🤔

Fatboy74 said:
:whistle:

It felt like I was reinacting a scene from Game of Thrones when Jon Snow goes north of the wall! palm trees and blue sky starting disappearing just north of Peterborough👎

Well I'm the proud new owner of the silver surfer👍
Having known Brian and the car it was a no brainer when I knew he was considering letting go of his baby.
I have a liking for fatties so she will fit in nicely🙂
Had a great 4 hour drive back in her, what a lovely noise she makes when giving it some beans😎

Big thanks to Brian for giving me the opportunity to be the next custodian of such a lovely car, it's evident that he has put a lot of love into her over his years of ownership.

I'm going to continue the silver surfer thread, updating any works or personal touches I make to the car, just trying to decide on chrome gold or animal print wrap currently🤔

Brilliant. Congrats. Lovely beast. :thumbs:

Congratulations James. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back