Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Argentinian MotoGP today

There was a replay on C5 tonight - 30 second penalty was a joke for MM - should have been black flagged - he was just dangerous

It was great wasn't it. :grin:

A couple of pics that made me chuckle.

MM was reckless IMO. He should have further sanctions applied as 30 sec penalty wasn't appropriate. What he was doing was down right dangerous and could have injured another rider.
Great to see the newer guys coming through. I thought Jack Miller was a token placement to keep the locals interested in the Aus GP. Looks like the guy is the real deal.
Great to see CC get the win and lead the C'ship.

Osh said:
I don't think you can compare some of the on-the-edge things Rossi has done in the past with what MM is now doing.

He's down right dangerous and doesn't give a stuff about the problems he causes.

And if you recall Rossi has been punished in the past - so, no - he's not above the sport.

Osh

^^^ This, all day long.

MMs move on Rossi was beyond borderline, but his move on Espargaro was downright dangerous. Definitely should have race bans in order to put a stop to this sort of behaviour.

He is going to hurt somebody soon, bike racing does not take prisoners, a fact that I'm sadly all too familiar with.

Only just watched the highlights, having managed to avoid any spoilers. What a thriller!

Race officials should be ashamed of themselves not only for the grid moving back 50m farce, but for allowing MM back to his grid position! Am glad they did though, or the race wouldn't have had so many jaw-dropping moments.

I was hoping we would see Rossi have word with Marquez afterward...

It's a shame the channel 5 coverage doesn't include the press conferences. They used to be great fun, seeing the tension between the riders. It somehow felt more passionate (less rockstar) than the way the current F1 guys behave.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back