Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dansk strikes again

Delete copy again! :frustrated:

BK911 said:
Replacement is nice but v expensive and sometimes unnecessary... instead you can get them refurbished and or bypassed while you're at it!

http://www.exhaustmods.co.uk/porsche-911-996-977

Photos of the bottom seams being welded in the link are actually of my car. Paul does a brilliant job and literally save me hundreds if not over a thousand quid when is all I needed was a bit of welding to save the boxes!

Car sounds amazing after the work... proper flat six Porsche soundtrack!!

Cheers
BK :thumb:
I may well go that route. Paul is only in Milton keynes, so 8 miles away from me.
I asked him for a price on repairing mine and gundo-hack - from recollection it was £250 if I removed the boxes. So a lot cheaper that new....but not sure they would last as long as Top Gear. (I guess it will come down to how much spare money I have at the time mine finally go).

jezgreen911 said:
BHZ661 said:
Less than 3 years and not even 5000 miles Dansk flexi failure strikes again. Certainly will not be replaced by the same poor quality rubbish from them this time

Sorry to read this Gary, have you considered getting them repaired with a braided style flexi?

Hello Jez

I am going to see if i can weld it, if not i will replace it with Top gear boxes

Mine lasted about 18 months. Im just going to get them welded up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back