Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New wheels today

looks stunning, i'm hankering after a set of these. Are they Sport Classics?, did you get them from Porsche?.

Those alloys just look so right on that car mate and the side skirts bring it all together nicely , just need that ducktail and it will look perfect :thumb: :thumb:

Stunning! Very nice indeed :thumb:

Those wheels look great on white :thumb:

DucatiRob said:
Those wheels look great on white :thumb:

Yes looks great, certainly good for light coloured cars. I'm not sure they'd look so good on darker cars, unless the faces of the spokes were silver coloured too.

kurlykris said:
Fuchs or Fuchs style wheels just look so right on any 911, they go together like bacon and eggs :thumb:

I`ve been pondering on a set for my 996 for the last couple of years :grin:

:yeah:

Fuchs wheels and the white paintwork, Its just such a classy combination.
How do they compare to more modern wheels?Are they heavier than for example OZ wheels? Also like the idea of a ductail :lol:

I'm convinced they would look the business on my Black Turbo, think the fuchs are a great mod.

beautiful car - you have the gts front end as well, need more photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back