Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 pdk steering wheel on 997.2

Sorry I was being slow :lol:

I have a manual, so what is the part number for the 991 manual SD SW? And then best place to source? I'm guessing second hand will be rare, as the majority of 991's will be PDK.

all fitted successfully , the PDK paddles work just by plugging in but the bttons and heated feature will need coding ..pics to follow

badbox said:
all fitted successfully , the PDK paddles work just by plugging in but the bttons and heated feature will need coding ..pics to follow

No coding needed on mine with the interface .

prep

Attachments

• img_9215_107.jpg
    img_9215_107.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5,140
Beaut

Attachments

• img_9231_708.jpg
    img_9231_708.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5,130
Beaut

Attachments

• img_9231_734.jpg
    img_9231_734.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,527
hi badbox, this a mod I have been after ever since I got my car.

Did your previous steering wheel have paddles or the PDK buttons? my 997.2 is a multifunction wheel with pdk buttons.

Did you install it all yourself or was it done by a garage?

Could you please provide a list of parts used?

thanks

badbox said:
So the PDK paddles , the multifunction buttons and the heated steering will all work?
Heated steering wheel in a 911.....
I thought these were sports cars!?!
Either that or mines is poverty spec........

MAZI said:
badbox said:
So the PDK paddles , the multifunction buttons and the heated steering will all work?
Heated steering wheel in a 911.....
I thought these were sports cars!?!
Either that or mines is poverty spec........

:floor: took my heated wheel of my 997.2 to fit 991.1 non heated sports alcatara wheel :grin: honestly can say never used the heated wheel but then maybe I would if I lived ooop norf :grin: :grin:

Yep up north thi wife wouldn't be without a heated wheel in the disco :D

Only my opinion, love the wheel and love the leather console more just not sure this 991 wheel fits in the 997.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back