Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saturday 7th April 2018 - Performance Driver 'Track' Day

Just wanted to say what a fabulous day I had at Millbrook today.

Huge thanks to Colin, Paul and Jo and all the other friendly and enthusiastic members from here. We were really lucky with the weather and I know I learned a lot more about the capabilities of my 911.

:worship: :thumbs:

I'm gutted I couldn't do this date. Hope there's another one soon. I'm trying to persuade my local club to chivvy up enough interest.

Yeah as Peter said a brillant day was enjoyed by all. Brillant team of instructors in Colin and Paul and Jo made us very welcome and looked after us as guests not just customers, the perfect hostess and a good laugh too. Thank you guys .

I enjoyed the day and learnt a great deal with all my objectives fully met which Colin made a big effort to explain and answer my points in great detail. Couldn't have asked for more from the day and although it was fun and informal the professionalism of the CAT Driver team was very evdient.

Good set of lads from the forum with plenty of laughs and banter all day and no egos.

When is the next one??????

Fantastic day out, great instructors, great bunch of lads to do it with, great little car and luckily great weather.

The day exceeded my expectations. It's amazing what these cars can do.

My drive home was a lot more fun than getting up there, as I put into practice what I had learnt.

Highly recommended day out.

Morning All

What a great day we had on Saturday :thumbs: We even lucked out with the weather :D

Thank you for your enthusiasm & banter throughout the day - Colin, Paul & I really enjoyed meeting you all. A great opener to our car club season 2018 8)

Group & winner pics are up on the website here

Congratulations to Darthmjh & Junky for being the winners on the day - Driver of the Day & Fastest Time of the Day on the Gymkhana respectively. Junky - your time is just outside the top 10 on the league table ... you'll have to come back to set some more times :grin:

James M-S & Ronam2012 = I will get the next date up on the forum this week & hope it will work for you.

Steve997 = I'll also look for a Cornering Masterclass date and advise.

Thank you again for being lovely people - stay safe & keep on single input steering :lol:

KR
Jo

Had an absolutely fantastic day - many thanks to Paul, Colin and Jo!

Also what great company to be with - lots of fun....

And remeber to take care on the Waitrose Roundabouts :grin:

Had a brilliant day out.. There's not much more I can say that hasn't been said already..Great set of instructors,Colin n Paul.. Great hostess with the mostess,Jo.. And great company,we laughed all day,which is a good thing..
Have managed to put what I learnt to practice :) Just outside the top 10 eh Jo? Hmm...
Thank you to 1 and all,can't recommend you guys enough..
So it's a thumbs up from me.. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back