Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat belt (height adjuster) cover trim

Poker2009

Suzuka
I have had an annoying rattle which is the driver's side seat belt cover trim - the top one which is used to adjust the height of where you pull the seatbelt down from. (sorry not the best explanation!)

I have just pulled it off, and I think it has just become loose (with probably someone fussing with it in the past), and so rattles, and a new one needed.

Can anyone identify a part number (for a 2005 997 C2S)?

Thanks

Attachments

• img_9609_129.jpg
    img_9609_129.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,742
  • img_9608_651.jpg
    img_9608_651.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,742
  • img_9610_200.jpg
    img_9610_200.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,742
I have put some self adhesive foam, draft excluder type, in mine as it was annoying the heck out of me!

Just to point out you only have 2 out of the 3 parts to it in the pictures .

They always fall appart on removal .

You assemble it off the car then fit it .

This is on my to do list :D .. next time i have one off ill do some photos and an explaination of how to assemble it .

It's not the best design - plastic wobbly thing!

I saw another recent thread this morning, which detailed how to pull it all apart, but when I showed my bro-in-law he spent a few minutes, and managed to re-attach it as it was, and the rattle is gone. He is a bit of a magician with interior bits!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back