Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TPMS Display

SGH

Nurburgring
Got my new wheels with new TPMS sensors but can only get this display on the dash, old sensors showed the actual pressures.

Is there a setting that needs changing ?

Attachments

• img_3503_924.jpg
    img_3503_924.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,017
Yes. There's a sub-menu in the OBC somewhere.

There's several pages dedicated to TPM.

from what I can see.......

Select the TPC menu

Push the operating lever forward to get the tyre pressure menu

Select 'info pressure' with the operating lever

Push the operating lever forward again

ps. It's probably easier to just sit in the car and play about until you get what you want. :D

Try changing the wheel type if that hasn't worked.

Change the setting to winter tyres then back to summer tyres as per T8,s post .. get it in learning mode basically then drive it .

Gen 1 systems can take upto 20 miles to learn the sensors.

The readings you have there then you should have a warning message saying low pressure .. if not then theres something very wrong as it cant read zero pressure without an alarm message .

Demort said:
The readings you have there then you should have a warning message saying low pressure .. if not then theres something very wrong as it cant read zero pressure without an alarm message .

I thought that those were 'variance' readings showing that 3 are ok and one is 1 psi over.

Going to a different setting shows the actual pressures.

If thats the actual readings then it should say the actual pressure .. if thats the info section then it says how much pressure to add or subtract to get the correct tyre pressures

i assumed that was the pressure reading on the display .. if thats the info section then the main display should show the actual pressures .

If it does then im now confused as to what the problem is .

Now ive looked a bit more that does seem to be the pressure info section .. you have to select that to see what pressure you have to add or subtract .

Perhaps turn the car off then on and a picture of what the TPM displays .

If it drops to info then again theres something very wrong as it shouldn,t do that .

You have pushed the lever forward to select the " Back" display havent you ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back