Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

IS THIS A 2S OR 4S?!!?? JZM

911 AU said:
nickjonesn4 said:
tyinsky said:
Agree with what the fella above said about the empty wing and the scoops spoiling the identity of the S. What is more interesting to me is this car is priced higher than the Turbo JZM have. :dont know:

have seen that turbo in the flesh and its very well used. Interior is knackered (and grey) plus its highish miles and an engine rebuild. non original wheels too.

all of the above countint against in currenr climate of originality and mileage over everything.

Pretty sure the interior is blue and wheels original on the Turbo.... :?:

you are right! I've combined two cars they had into one! there was a silver turbo on Fuchs and this one. the blue interior is even worse imo!

brain fade in action!

I blame 6 and 3 year old kids and middle age :thumb:

A low guide price means the car will have a low reserve, hence becomes a teaser, much like offering a car with no reserve....

The "market" will decide what its worth, it will likely attract a number of "commission bids" so the opening bid may well be higher than the bottom estimate.

My view is high £70's early £80's is where it will sell, and then let the spending begin, at that age and mileage, unless all the normal jobs have been done its likely to need progressive spend on it to bring it up to where it should be.

But as ever at an auction it could be a bargain buy for somebody...

If I could make the additional stretch to that Turbo at JZM, I would...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back