Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super sorted 987.1 Cayman S up for grabs thread...

Phil 997 said:
pretty sure St Peter drives a 997.2 4S whereas Judas would have a BMW :floor: :floor:

Hey! Careful!

mikeluke said:
Phil 997 said:
pretty sure St Peter drives a 997.2 4S whereas Judas would have a BMW :floor: :floor:

Hey! Careful!

:floor: :floor: :floor: St Micheal must be the one that has a BMW it must be Judas that has the Skoda :grin: :grin:

The bible tells us that Moses rode a British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible passage

declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills." Joshua no doubt drove a Triumph with an after market slip-on exhaust because:

"Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land." And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in, you got it, a

Honda: "The Apostles were in one Accord.

911TEL said:
The bible tells us that Moses rode a British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible passage

declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills." Joshua no doubt drove a Triumph with an after market slip-on exhaust because:

"Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land." And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in, you got it, a

Honda: "The Apostles were in one Accord.

:floor: :floor: :floor: pmsl Tel, very good :worship:

Wheeeeeey, there isn't enough Christianity based comedy around these days!

:floor:

Phil 997 said:
mikeluke said:
Phil 997 said:

Hey! Careful!

:floor: :floor: :floor: St Micheal must be the one that has a BMW it must be Judas that has the Skoda :grin: :grin:

I suppose that I deserve that after my comment about you 'chipping' your mobility scooter....

T8 said:
:congrats: on the reason for your situation.

Beware. I sold my first Porsche because a carrycot etc wouldn't fit in it. It was 22 years before I got my second one. :wink:

:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back