Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - OZ allegerita to fit 996.1

James.hunter1985

This may have been requested a few times recently but if you don't ask you don't get!

After a set of 18 inch allegeritas suitable for narrow body 996.1 - not fussed on colour - thanks

James

:worship:

Are you still looking for OZ Allegerita alloys, I'm seriously contemplating selling mine. They've just been freshly refurbed so not a mark on them

I'll get some pictures tomorrow, there's 2 from a distance on my diary thread that gives an idea and some info.

I'm not 100% sold on the wheels to be honest, maybe look better if the car sat better. IE lower.

I'm toying with the idea of sticking 19" 5 spokes on it, I actually like the turbo twist alloys but there not wide enough and I don't want to use spacers.

Hi Locosaki,

Are these still available? Interested and you have a pm.

Many thanks James

Hi James,

Yes there still available, I've fired a PM over your way.

Thanks

Craig

Did James take these, or are they still available?

Hopefully get them Tuesday - can't wait :D
I don't know if locosaki still has his for sale - may be worth PM ?

Good choice!

I'll drop him a PM now

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back