Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear Series 25

Was Series 25 of Top Gear back on track ?

• Yes, a competent effort for the car/bike enthusiast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, back to the drawing board for Series 26

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
peterzoom said:
I found that I was recording the shows and then fast forwarding through a fair bit of the content.
The "awayday" films are still superbly shot but often let down by lame banter and comment.
In my opinion, not a must see or must watch live show but still worth a watch.... just.
I have to agree. I'm yet to watch a celeb section as JC skill of interviewing and being entertaining came through, the subtle art of interviewing is yet to be learned.
I don't mind Chris or Matt, but Rory is painful to watch. Definitely a catch up job these days rather than must watch.

I quite enjoy it. There is always a stupid article (usually the last item), and star in car section is hit and miss. I just skip the tedious bits. I feel sorry for the presenters as it's clearly the prescriptive format of the bbc producers.

I feel the same about Grand Tour, quite enjoy elements also. Both programmes are finding themselves and starting to settle down.

I do find that the format is so similar I get them confused.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back