Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unrecorded GR 996 GT3 via Copart; LX53NRN Updated!

LOL - those are some impressive 'weasily words'.
I negotiate/manage contracts for a living, so have seen some very carefully crafted prose in my time.....I should imagine that they took some serious work to get the tone just right, whilst (in the sellers eyes) remaining factual.

She's certainly a trier, you have to give her that :floor:

"FRONT BUMPER, REAR WING AND REAR BUMPER HAVE BEEN SPRAYED BY AUTHORISED BODYSHOP A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO (COSTING £1500)"

This can't be correct though?

The ad also still identifies the black carbon wing which has now been changed to OEM.

What a complete crook.

HOWEVER NO Insurance DAMAGE CATEGORY OR CHASSIS DAMAGE OCCURRED. CAR HAS BEEN ON TRACK IN PAST SO DID FULL GEO CHECK AT 9E TO ENSURE NO CHASSIS DAMAGE HAS EVER TAKEN PLACE IN HISTORY OF THIS CAR."
The psychology of this statement is f****** hilarious.

ADVERT ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS IS ALWAYS A MAJOR CONCERN!

Sorry, I got stuck on caps lock after reading that. What I meant to say was, an advert that is entirely in capital letters is always a major concern.

What a fascinating read! I guess that they only have to snag one person with the money and not much Porsche experience.

Very surprised that he has ended up with it.
All the info is only a google search away.

HE MAY HAVE GOOGLED IT AND GOT IT CHEAP AND IS NOW TRYING TO SUCK AN UNSUSPECTING PUNTER IN

Another 1,000 miles but price unchanged:-

Pip

Attachments

• lx53_lrnb_818.png
    lx53_lrnb_818.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,397
  • lx53_lrna_138.png
    lx53_lrna_138.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,397
He writes for total 911 magazine so should know these cars inside out. I'm VERY surprised...

Senoj said:
917k said:
Now for sale with Phil Raby

Poor form for not mentioning the accident in the ad

https://philipraby.co.uk/product/2004-porsche-996-gt3-clubsport

Maybe he doesn't know? Would be surprised though as it's not to find out :)

Great car for the right money, just isn't the right money..

Phil Raby Porsche, not as squeaky clean as his scripted claims are :pc: having experience, wouldnt touch him with a barge pole

and this is the car that hasn't been serviced correctly since 2015, so full service history my arse

still a good car at the right price that starts wth a 4, but trying to punt it for full market price just shows at the end of the days it's dealer profit 1st
:wack:

Their website has an enquiry form so I have pointed them to this thread :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back