Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rolling road

limey said:
I have entered the Classic Marques championship which run on a handicap so all the cars are checked to determine power to weight ratio. This will affect your points, all cars compete on a level playing field. My first outing is Gurston Down, one of my favourite hills. I have been out of it for 6 or 7 years. I have run a 2.7 CARRERA, 964 RS, and two other modified 964's. This is going to be fun, as the 996 feels very fast when I was testing last week.

Just looked up Classic Marques Championship. That's really interesting. Are you only doing hill climbs, or are you doing circuit sprints as well?

I have had a look at hill climbing school at Gurston Down but unfortunately none of the 2018 dates really work for me at the moment. :nooo:

Edit to add:

Mine on roller...

IMG_1758_27.jpg

IMG_1762_27e.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back