Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Carrara S COIL PACKS whats your best priced supplier

Phil 997

Le Mans
I decided with the trip to Dinslaken looming that I should change the coil packs and keep the best of the old ones as spares.

I wanted Beru, As I have always been told only use Beru or OE coil packs on a Porsche. so my hunt started.

As many do the first place to look was design 911 . apart from them showing a pic of gen1 beru coil packs which was not very excouraging they had a special offer on a set of 6 and inc vat and delivery were £237.35 interestingly had I brought them indavidually and not offer they were £1.98 each more . the OE set of 6 were £309.30

So I started to look at other suppliers , I realise many suppliers have regular offers on, but couldnt find any at the time of ordering .

Finally I settled on 123spareparts who were showing them at £20.99 each inc vat anyway for some bizzare reason when you add then to basket they go up to £21.02 but 3p wasnt going to stress me so a set of 6 cost me £126.12 inc vat and free delivery. this was not a special or promo offer price.

https://www.123spareparts.co.uk/search/car?q=beru+zse+052:relevance.

This seemed like a pretty good price and I was wondering if you guys knew of anywhere offering them at a better price. on special offer or not on offer .
:thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• 1_214.jpg
    1_214.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,886
Frazerpart were very good to order from and competitive too

I got mine from Buycarparts at £25 Inc vat each, I also got my rear shocks there for £292, they always have discounts on.

pcbung said:
I got mine from Buycarparts at £25 Inc vat each, I also got my rear shocks there for £292, they always have discounts on.

that sounds like a decent price for the shocks mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
pcbung said:

that sounds like a decent price for the shocks mate :thumb:

Yep, they are back up at £400+ now.

Good find that Phil,

At the time D911 was the best price i could find, which i thought was pretty reasonable.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back