Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A distant cousin...

When I click the link I get an advert of a car for sale. I'm not on Facebook though so maybe it only works if you're a member. :dont know:

GT2 Clubsport at OPC Pompey :thumb:

Oh I see. I was expecting a headlight argument. :D

Nice car. Any idea on price? I'd guess £150k.
I could have bought a genuine Clubsport like that in silver when I bought my GT3. The guy wanted £42k. It would be £100k more today and I'm only going back 5 years. :eek:

Not far out :grin:
£140k with 35k miles on the clock..

Marky911 said:
I could have bought a genuine Clubsport like that in silver when I bought my GT3. The guy wanted £42k. It would be £100k more today and I'm only going back 5 years. :eek:

:eh!: :eh!: :eh!:

WTF! - A £140k GT2 and it starts off OK with 1 of 13 Club Sports and Sports Bucket Seats and then I'm expecting full harness, nomex, no traction control, PCCB, 462 bhp, rear wheel drive, 0-60 in 4 seconds, 0-100 in 8.5 seconds, 196 top end...but no, of course not, people spending £140k really want to know that it has radio preparation, a 3 spoke steering wheel, electrically adjustable mirrors, a 6 speed gearbox, 18" turbo II look wheels (why even mention they look like the turbo wheels when they are wider) and red seat belt guards! :?: :roll:

Fastlane said:
WTF! - A £140k GT2 and it starts off OK with 1 of 13 Club Sports and Sports Bucket Seats and then I'm expecting full harness, nomex, no traction control, PCCB, 462 bhp, rear wheel drive, 0-60 in 4 seconds, 0-100 in 8.5 seconds, 196 top end...but no, of course not, people spending £140k really want to know that it has radio preparation, a 3 spoke steering wheel, electrically adjustable mirrors, a 6 speed gearbox, 18" turbo II look wheels (why even mention they look like the turbo wheels when they are wider) and red seat belt guards! :?: :roll:

My thoughts exactly... electrically adjustable mirrors :floor:

Shows they're not being bought to be driven, any more. :x

Fastlane said:

No sat nav... I'm out.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back