Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Celebration Restoration - Rise of The Silver Surfer

madalaa said:
....... so when are you selling Zingers? .......

When I can bother my arse to stick an advert up :eek: Trouble is I've had the cover off it in the garage for the last week or so and now I've got a new garage door fitted for no cost I see it is a thing of beauty again. Curves in all the right places :grin:

No others for sale so hard to benchmark and ideally I'd prefer a dealer to take it and save me the hassle :what:

(Jonttt, no it won't be 25 bags before you ask :hand: )

:eek: Deposit taken

:sad:

Nice one Zingers, just wondering what you may turn up in on the 7th? :
:?: :dont know:

Ridders said:
Nice one Zingers, just wondering what you may turn up in on the 7th? :
:?: :dont know:

Lamasaki if the weather holds :grin: :thumb:

Did they leave leave a £250 10% deposit ?

I cant beleive ive never read this thread. I'm not sure if it's congrats or condolences on the sale of the car. I hope what ever price you agreed it's got a "25" in it somewhere. :D

Congrats on 'riding the wave' your silver surfing dude you. Chi-Ching! :thumbs:

Sad day Brian and you will miss it,having just returned from essen and seeing some lovely old pork it does make you want one and would love to still have the C2 in the garage however I also love the Turbo would be nice to have both :D

whats next on the list :thumb:

Well Brian, you've harped on long enough about selling that rust bucket...
Congratulations old chap. I will look forward to seeing that shiny GT4 :thumb:

Zingari in a GT4 :floor:

It never really was but I hinted I would most likely look to sell it this year to pursue other models and an expression of interest popped up :oops:

I'm also throwing in a pair of lightly used, one owner rose tinted spectacles :roll:

Zingari said:
It never really was but I hinted I would most likely look to sell it this year to pursue other models and an expression of interest popped up :oops:

I'm also throwing in a pair of lightly used, one owner rose tinted spectacles :roll:

Did 25 bags close the deal Z?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back