Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD - Dirty Martini Cayman

Kimbo

Paul Ricard

2006 Cayman 2.7 Manual 6-speed
52,000 miles
Full Service History, Year's MOT
Guards Red
Black Leather
Porsche Active Suspension Management
Porsche Stability Management
Switchable Sports Exhaust
17" Alloys, Michelin Pilot Sports
Sports Alcantara Steering wheel
Alacantara Gear shifter
Major Precision service 2017

Unique Custom spray-on ratty Martini rubber wrap with 3D hand-painted sprayed-on dirt, grime and rust. The car has a chalky matt finish and looks like it's been stood in a field for a year after many laps of Le Mans.

Not for most of you but a unique head-turning car with a solid low mileage history and high spec.

£14500 for a quick and unfussy sale.

Good value considering the high spec of the base car and artwork which I hope the new owner will leave on. This car turns more heads than you'd imagine and is not for the shy owner.

More photos and info on request to [email protected]

Here's the thread I put on when I bought it:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111820&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=back+business&start=0

GLWS Kim , always thought that was a stunning finish you did on the car mate. I also hope the new owner decides to keep it that way :thumb: :thumb:

Its literally a work of art , love that car .

I love what you`ve done to your Cayman Kimbo, looks epic :worship:

Shame you`re selling her, lets hope the new owner keeps her as she is :grin:

GLWS and hope to see you back in a P car soon :thumb:

kurlykris said:
I love what you`ve done to your Cayman Kimbo, looks epic :worship:

Shame you`re selling her, lets hope the new owner keeps her as she is :grin:

GLWS and hope to see you back in a P car soon :thumb:

+1

:thumb:

Osh

Mate
I will say that is one of the best mods of seen on the forum in the years I've bee on here. I hope that you're in a position to replace it with another Porsche and can do something equally spectacular.
It was this that inspired me to pull my finger out and put the black carbon wrap between my exhaust to give it the GTS look. Having done it I really appreciate the level of work and effort that goes into recreating the look of a rusty old beater. :thumb:
Would be a great purchase for someone looking to do Le Mans thus year with a car ready to go. If I had the time to go I'd be taking it off yours hands for that reason.
GLWTS

An idea:

Get to Goodwood FOS early, park in a prominent place in the Porsche parking area, and add £5k that price. Leave your number in the window!

They are celebrating 70 years of Porsche theme at Goodwood this year.

You won't even need to buy a ticket... they don't check for the parking I don't think.

I think that will be snapped up... or you maybe you will get a commission....

wasz said:
Get to Goodwood FOS early, park in a prominent place in the Porsche parking area

You won't even need to buy a ticket... they don't check for the parking I don't think.

Porsche parking area :?: Where's that going to be?

Public Car Parking in a field with thousands of other cars is free. VIP parking with a few dozen nice cars is very expensive.

To see anything you'd need to buy a ticket to get in. I'm not sure what else you'd do all day otherwise. :grin:

GLWTS Kimbo.

Thanks chaps, I'll be at the Precision Porsche Cars and Coffee event so I may stick a For Sale sign on when I'm there. Usually very well attended and Precision have looked after the car.

Kim, sending you a PM one of the guys down this way is very interested and wants to meet up with you :thumb:

ON HOLD at the moment. Have been bailed out financially for a short period.

Apologies to those who have expressed an interest, PM's sent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back