Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amber Alert!

Tobyone said:
I am sit here waiting for some of that to end up in my place!!!

Teeeee heeee......Only a matter of time Toby!

Sneaky look at progress so far.

url=https://postimg.cc/image/8z7m3pf7t/]
image.jpg
[/url]

Those wheels are going to look fab mate :grin:

Do the PU`s need paint or just the laquer sorting out, the paint looked fine to me :?:

Hi Kris,
P.U's are being painted because I'm altering them :grin: I just can't help myself :oops:

Ahhh, silly me, I should have known you have to modify everything :wack:

Is there a cure for it :?:

Can`t wait to see the results :thumbs:

Unfortunately there is no cure at the moment. There has been a lot of research conducted but funding has been withdrawn, so Whooo hooooo :grin:

Just a tantalizing glimps of what I have been up too....

:weird:

So paint is completed and time for it all to go back together.

I've gone with piano black on the boomerangs.

The fit is really tight if you spend some time with it.

And the same here.

The mesh Zunsport grills fit nice and tight, again if you take your time.

This one reminded my of an angry Japanesse transformer :grin:

I removed all the bumpy nonsence from the front number plate area. I intend to use a sticky number plate once i've mopped out the paint.

Now I think it looks like a very happy Ninja Turtle!

I think painting the fog light surround piano black works well with the wrapped light.

The wheels on at last.

So just been out for a hour trying the new Michelin pilot Sport 4's. Very quiet compared to the Potenzers and much more grip. The sidewalls are very agressive. Loving them so far :thumb:

Kirsh....Chief over and out...... :puh:

Very smart! :worship:
(Although plod will see you coming a mile away ... :cop: )

Yep I saw you looking all orange and shiny

Looks cool, the piano black trim looks like the optional GTS exterior pack on the 981 GTS's :thumb:

HEiX6pa.jpg

Thanks everso much fellas. just trying to break up the Orange a little and thinking what the factory might have done.
This car is sooooooo much fun to drive. I have to say I've not missed Zanzibar at all.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back