Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mate's 991 needs 2 new turbos

Work needs to be done carefully so as not to mackerel mess of it...

The good news is that once sorted the owner will be breaming from ear to ear.

Whale, whale, whale...still not answered the question :nooo:

We should Dolphinately Scale back on the Fish puns...

But with everyones help, any Fin is possible and I'm not Squidding!!!

You guys are Kraken me up :grin:

Reel it in guys put all the fish puns in the keepnet quick! :p

They seem to have an oil flow problem. Seen it mentioned regarding the GTS.

Magic919 said:
They seem to have an oil flow problem. Seen it mentioned regarding the GTS.

Obviously a major issue which now renders any 991.2 or 991.1 turbo cars worthless. Makes the n/a cars worth a million pounds of fish :thumb:

It does not affect any 997 cars though :thumbs:

Is anyone interested in the OP thread at all?

100 replies to the 'look I've bought a new car" threads and this one which is of some interest and different gets drowned

dazzpowder said:
Me too, would like to know what the original problem was, but the OP seems to have clammed up. :?

dazzpowder said:

100 replies to the 'look I've bought a new car" threads and this one which is of some interest and different gets drowned

OP stopped updating so the devil made work for idle thumbs and we all got distracted with a bit of thread diversion...happens a lot during the quiet months.....sure OP will be back soon with an update.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back