Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC and discount stupid question

I asked them to price match the oil to what I can buy it for and they were happy to do this. Saved a fair bit.

mikeluke said:
And in the summer half the population of Europe under the age of 25, I seem to remember - aka 'language schools...'

:floor: :floor: :floor: yes lots of cute blonde girls :grin: :grin: :grin:

mikeluke said:
And in the summer half the population of Europe under the age of 25, I seem to remember - aka 'language schools...'

25? When was that I must of missed it :sad:

Tobyone said:
mikeluke said:

:floor: 1925 mate :grin: or do I mean twenty five past seven :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Tobyone said:
mikeluke said:

Twenty five past seven.!! I must take my tablets.

Is it Christmas tomorrow? :sleepy:

Tobyone said:
Phil 997 said:
Tobyone said:
mikeluke said:

Twenty five past seven.!! I must take my tablets.

Is it Christmas tomorrow? :sleepy:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

jotaking said:
You need to ask before the car goes in and do the patter...

Well OPC so and so have quoted this etc..etc..

I managed to blag a discount on my major service and got a tiny amount off my 2-year warranty renewal.

Generally, I have found OPC to be pretty good with discounts, it's just harder to negotiate when they have your pride and joy on the ramps!!

Good luck with this if using abedreen... They quoted between 40/50% OVER the fixed price servicing for the major service, & about the same for a minor!

I'll be taking mine down to Edinburgh or Glasgow for the next major, thats for sure.

Worth asking if ypur OPC offers Fixed proce servicing? Some do, some don't. Nice discounts to be had there.

I've also heard about a special labour rate for modern classics. Dos anyone have any info about this??

marconorth said:
Worth asking if ypur OPC offers Fixed proce servicing? Some do, some don't. Nice discounts to be had there.

I've also heard about a special labour rate for modern classics. Dos anyone have any info about this??

Exeter OPC told me that there is a reduced labour rate for older cars (can't remember what ££ exactly) as well as a potential for up to 15% discount on parts if "there is room in their margins". I got 15% discount off list on new headlamps after asking the question.
John

I ordered a part on Monday from Chester OPC.

Me: `Do you still do discount for Porsche user group members?`
OPC: `Yes - we offer 10% for PCGB members. Just tell me your number.`
Me: `How about 911UK?`
OPC: `That will do.`
Me: `Great! I'll post nice things about you on the forum.`

Done :)

Asked about discount for club members ( regardless of which Porsche club ) at Glasgow opc for my Gen1 C2s. None to be had, but fixed price major service came in at £600 inc brake fluid change. Courtesy car in the form of a tasty Cayman was also made available for the day.

I got the 10% pcgb discount on my major service from Glasgow OPC last year and always get 10% on my parts from Edinburgh OPC :thumb:

Anyone get any discount from Brooklands OPC??

I asked last year when I had mine serviced but all I got was a free 111 point check, as they do it anyway in a major service....

I've had 10% off from parts dept at OPC Nottingham and OPC Leicester.

Not used either for servicing

Enrico33 said:
Asked about discount for club members ( regardless of which Porsche club ) at Glasgow opc for my Gen1 C2s. None to be had, but fixed price major service came in at £600 inc brake fluid change. Courtesy car in the form of a tasty Cayman was also made available for the day.

I have been quoted £625 for my major service next week, fluid change is an extra £95. I am hoping to use my PCGB card to get a bit of discount .... especially as the plug change it`s also due is an eye watering £747.86 :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back